dimarts, 23 de desembre del 2025

Un treball del Servei de Malalties Autoimmunes de l'Hospital Clínic de Barcelona obté el Premi al Millor Pòster al Congreso de la Sociedad Española de Medicina Interna (SEMI)-2025

 


El treball “Afectación cutánea en el síndrome antifosfolipídico catastrófico: prevalencia, manifestaciones clínicas, hallazgos histopatológicas, correlación con perfil de anticuerpos y mortalidad”, presentat pels Drs. Ana Ponce, Ignasi Rodríguez-Pintó, Gerard Espinosa i Ricard Cervera, del Servei de Malalties Autoimmunes de l'Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, va obtenir el Premi al Millor Pòster al 46º Congreso de la Sociedad Española de Medicina Interna (SEMI) celebrat a Córdoba entre el 26 i el 28 de novembre de 2025.

6 comentaris:

  1. So Amazing!!! I saw a comment about Dr. Kham remedies medication concerning herpes sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with herpes all this years until now and I would’ve come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there’s still no sign of herpes, I also went to the hospital again for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Kham Herbal Remedies. I lost all hope in life before I met Dr Kham Herbal Remedies and am so Grateful to come across a post that recommends you sir. Dr. Kham herbal remedies also helped my Aunty to get rid of her hepatitis B illness permanently. Email him now via dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or visit his Website; https://linktr.ee/doc_kham

    ResponElimina
  2. Unbelievable two weeks herpes cure from herbalist Dr Kham. Do not be deceived by Our United State Government. They know that herbs can cure Viruses and diseases but Massive thanks to herbalist Dr Kham remedies for curing me from herpes virus, There are treatments to get rid of genital herpes virus with traditional herbs from Dr. Kham. I was positive about this Herpes infection and I lost hope because I was outcast and rejected even by my best friends. I searched online to know more on how to eradicate this virus and enquired about a cure for herpes and I got a testimony posted by Dr. Kham patient on how she was cured from HSV-2, So i decided to contact the same herbalist Dr. Kham because I know that nature has the power to heal everything, So I contacted him to know he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me out with his natural herbs created by God Almighty! After 2 days of contacting him, He told me that the cure has been prepared and he will send it to me via UPS (United Parcel Service) and it will be delivered to me in 5 days! So it got delivered to my front door, I used the medicine as he instructed me twice daily (Morning and Evening) and I was cured after taking the dosage for two weeks. It really looks like a dream to me but I'm so happy now!! that is the reason I decided to also add more comment of him to this blog because that was what I promise him that I would testify about his good work to the people if his herbal medicine would cure me, So if you need his help also, You can email him on dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or You can Message him on WhatsApp with his contact number +2348159922297 and visit his website https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com

    ResponElimina
  3. I contracted herpes after being intimate with my new boyfriend for the first time. Before we had sex, he never mentioned that he was living with the virus, so I had no idea I was at risk. A few days later, I became extremely sick and experienced painful symptoms that lasted for about two weeks. It was one of the most difficult experiences I’ve ever gone through. After I confronted him, he admitted that he had known about his herpes diagnosis for years but chose not to tell me beforehand. I felt completely betrayed because I believe I deserved the opportunity to make an informed decision about my own health. If he had been honest with me from the beginning, I could have asked questions, taken precautions, or decided whether I was comfortable with the risk. Instead, that choice was taken away from me. I decided to end the relationship because trust is very important to me. However, he keeps telling me that I’m overreacting and that herpes is common, so it shouldn’t be a big deal. I understand that many people live normal lives with herpes, but I still feel that honesty and informed consent are essential in any relationship. Am I wrong for feeling this way, or was I justified in expecting him to be truthful before we became intimate?
    Am cured now by “Dr Orukpe” You can contact him. Email herbalistorukpe@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2349018378074

    ResponElimina
  4. A Must Read For Herpes Virus Patients: Let's stop the spread of Herpes Virus and get a cure with Dr. Kham Herbal Remedies, It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Kham, But I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Kham, then I contacted him through his email. When I contacted him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for a check up after one weeks of taking the medication. I agreed with him. I took this medication and went for a check up. To my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, I'm really happy that I am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. So I guess it's time I recommend anyone going through Herpes -1 & 2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or add on WhatsApp +234 815 992 2297. His website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com

    ResponElimina
  5. am here to testify how great man called Dr Isaac he helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing Diabetes and Herpes virus. I takes his product (cure) for (4 weeks) before i known i was totally cured and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy I am doing now.. Dr Isaac he also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID, PSORIASIS,HERPES ,and so much more ,Contact him whatsapp via +2348075449538 email him on herbalistisaccherbscenter@gmail.com. on Instagram (Traditional.medicinal3) although I met him on Instagram I decided to share here also 🥰🥰

    ResponElimina
  6. Suffering from herpes virus is a terrible experience because i was told it has no cure, the good news am happily sharing now is the great power behind herbal medication i got diagnosed of herpes virus in the year 2024 and in 2025 i started having outbreaks and it became more terrible for me to bare, one blissful morning i came across a blog comment posted by a man call Thompson on how he was cured of herpes simplex virus type 2 with the herbal medication of Papa Ehimare who is a specialist in curing all kinds of std virus and chronic disease using natural roots and herbs, i immediately copied out his contact mail that was papaehimareherbalhome1@gmail.com Or via WhatsApp: +234 807 151 7712 and i explain all my problems to him, he was very honest with me and also kept his promise to get me cured with his herbs if i follow the prescriptions he gives along with the medication which i did exactly as he prescribed. To God be the glory my herpes simplex virus i have been suffering from got cured in just 2 weeks after completing the full dosage of his herbal medication. Once again thank you so much sir for restoring my health back and most especially my skin. Please for anyone who has herpes virus and other related STDs should send him a DM with the email provided above...... Give him a chance and see what he can do.

    ResponElimina